The steam propeller ship, the “General Warren”, ran up and down the coast of Washington until it sank in a storm off the mouth of the Columbia River. Today, you can sink to this condo’s comfortable beds and furniture for a long stay.
General Warren Condo
This cozy second floor unit is located within the Sand Dollar Condos. Staying here will provide the opportunity to reach maximum relaxation during your getaway,
There is two bedrooms that each hold a queen sized bed, allowing for a maximum of 4 people total. There is one full sized bathroom as well.
Make use of the kitchen within the General Warren Condo. Although vacation usually means taking a break, we know that those cooks in the family won’t be able to resist. Whether you’re whipping up an entire meal or just a snack, the kitchen will do the job.
More About General Warren Condo
General Warren may have carried some pups along the coast of Washington, well we’re hopeful at least.
With that being said, bring along those furry friends of yours. We welcome them to our condos because we know they’ll love the ocean front just as much as you will.
The General Warren Condo allows for access to the nearby ocean side activities. Staying with us will provide you with absolutely no limits – stay as long as you like, spend as much time at the ocean as you want, relax and rest for as long as your day job will let you!
Watch your favorite movie at the end of the night, our television provides basic cable channels, but you can bring your favorite DVDs too. Dogs are welcome with our standard per dog, per night fee.
About Sand Dollar Condos
Sand Dollar Condos is a building made up of 8 condos with 1 and 2 bedrooms available. They are located in the Pacific Beach area where the ocean is at your feet and the sun is constantly shining down. Soak it up.
We stock each condo with the freshest linens and towels to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The kitchens have basic pots & pans as well as dinner & flat ware available for your use, whether that be cooking up a good meal or packing a picnic to go for the beach.
About Pacific Beach
Booking one of our properties in Pacific Beach? In this little community centrally located in Grays Harbor, you'll find an array of seaside activities for you and your friends/family to venture into.
Fly a kite in a contest, build a sand sculpture or go sea kayaking. There are numerous nearby state parks that are perfect for hiking, surfing or just an afternoon stroll along the beach.
During the Spring you can dig for clams, during the Summer check out the crabbing! If it's warm enough, take a surfing lesson or go fishing so you can catch something for dinner later!
Visiting us during the colder months is perfectly okay too. There are beachside restaurants and museums between Pacific Beach and Ocean Shores that will keep you busy while still being able to enjoy those stunning views.
The By the Sea Promise
Here at By The Sea, By The Sea Vacation Rentals, we vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your visit to our home. We have onsite property management that are available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Name: General Warren Condo
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Ocean Shores
- Location: Pacific Beach
- Complex: Sand Dollar Condos
- Setting: Beach Front Area
- View: Peekaboo Water View
- Internet: Yes
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: QQ
- Bunks: No
- Baths: 1
- Normal Occupancy: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- Max Occupancy: 5
- Parking: 1
- Pets: Dogs
- Checkin: 05:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: GeneralWarrenCondo.com
- Manager: Sand Dollar Condos
- Child Friendly Unit
- Pet Friendly Property Unit
- No Smoking Unit
- Alarm Clock Unit
- Forced Air Electric Heating Unit
- Lamps Unit
- Clam Cleaning Station Building
- Minimum Rental Age is 25 Complex
- Nightstand Unit
- Multiple Car Parking Building
- Smoke detector Building
- Electric Wall Heaters Unit
- Single Car Parking Unit
- Telephone & Free Nation Wide LD Unit
- Smoke detector(s) Building
- Town Building Building
- Suburban Area Unit
- Peekaboo Beach View Building
- Full Town View Building
- Glassware Unit
- Icemaker Building
- Refrigerator Unit
- Refrigerator - Freezer Unit
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Coffeemaker Unit
- Electric Stove Unit
- Oven Unit
- Basic Soaps Unit
- All Linens Provided Unit
- Cleaning at Departure Unit
- Family Friendly Unit
- Free Parking Unit
- Post Office Area, 5 Blocks
- Coin Operated Clothes Dryers Building
- Coin Operated Clothes Washer Building
- Dining Room Table Unit
- Pharmacy Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Unreliable Mobile Phone Coverage Unit
- Medical Clinic Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Public Library Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Full Service Restaurants Area, 3 Blocks
- Coffee Shop Area, 3 Blocks
- Shops Area, 3 Blocks
- Gift Shops Area, 3 Blocks
- Grocery Store Area, 3 Blocks
- Convenience Store Area, 2 Blocks
- 24 Hour Assistance Telephone
- ATM Machine Area, 2 Blocks
- Attractions Area
- Casino Gambling Area, 5 Miles
- DVD Player Unit
- Cable TV Basic Channels Unit
- Family Camp Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Moped Rentals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Shelling Neighborhood, 1 Block
- Hiking Trails Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Beach Combing Area, 2 Blocks
- Rental Bikes Area, 2 Miles
- Birding Area
- High Speed Wireless Internet Building
- Motorcyles allowed at Property Complex
- Walking Paths Neighborhood
- Bowling Alley Area, 9 Miles
- Laundromat Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Hiking Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Saltwater Fishing Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Surfing Area
- Ocean Swimming Area, 3 Blocks
- Scooter Rentals Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Golf Courses Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Tavern Area, 3 Blocks
- Wildlife Viewing Area
- National Parks Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Scenic Driving Area
- Sandy Beach Area, 2 Blocks
- Museums Area, 1 Mile
- Historical Sites Area
- Festivals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Live Music Neighborhood
- Public Parks Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Historical Area Area
- Rain Forest Area, 26 to 30 Miles
- Bar Area, 3 Blocks
- Beach Area, 2 Blocks
Ocean trip with snow!!!!
I visited the sand dollar for 3 nights along with my family. There were so many of us, we had three different rooms and one of the cottages!
High level of customer service at reception
I needed a place to overnight between 2 long days driving & geographically this worked although it wasn't easy to find! We had just the one night there.
Love this place!
Stayed here while we were riding through the area on our motorcycles. We had a larger group, so we had room 5, room 6 (pictured), and the lighthouse room. All the rooms were clean, neat, and comfortable!
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw General Warren Condo Condo (1159) on GeneralWarrenCondo.com